TDH4-The Kentucky Folk Quartet: a few Past Performances
The Best of the Bluegrass: TDH4 & Champion Fiddlers --Amy and Daniel Carwille, Lexington, KY
An Evening with Garrison Keiller, WUKY-FM sponsored Event, Lexington, KY
Francisco's Farm Art Festival, Equus Run Vineyard, Midway, KY
Kentucky BBQ Festival, Danville, KY
Festival of the Arts, Wilmore, KY
Constitution Square Festival, Danville, KY
Kite Festival, Georgetown, KY
Woodsongs Old-Time Radio Hour, Lexington, KY
Bi-annual concerts at Natasha's Bistro and Cafe, Lexington, KY
Kentucky Music Weekend, Iroquois Park, Louisville, KY
Karen Jones, fiddler, and Bev Futrell, songwriter and guitarist
- Founding members of TDH4-The Kentucky Folk Quartet
- Also founding members of the legendary Reel World String Band
- Featured in Kentucky Women: Two Centuries of Indomitable Spirit and Vision, 1997, edited by Eugenia K. Potter, along with members of the Reel World String Band, Loretta Lynn, Helen Humes, and numerous other Kentucky treasures
- Performed at Lincoln Center summer series, Philadelphia Folk Festival, the Canadian Folk Festivals of Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Clearwater Folk Festival
- Toured Italy 1991, some 30 venues as part of a celebration of American Music featuring Lionel Hampton, Reel World String Band.
- Songs and tunes for the soundtracks of various independent movies: The Southern Sex, You Got to Move, From Calumet to Kalamazoo and Shelter.
- Songs published in Sing Out!, Southern Exposure, Old Time Herald, and Speaking for Ourselves.
- Recipients of the KCCJ Humanitarian Award
- Recordings—collaboration with Reel World String Band and others: Live Music (2005), The Coast is Clear (2001), Appalachian Wind (Flying Fish Records) (1989), whatnots (1996), Mountain Song: Reflections (2002)--compilation of the first recordings 1981-1984, They'll Never Keep Us Down, Women’s Coal Mining Songs (Rounder Records)—with Hazel Dickens, Phyllis Boyens, Florence Reece, Sara Ogan Gunning, Songs For
The Mountaintop, Kentucky Musicians Sing Out Against Mountaintop Removal with Jean Ritchie, Silas House and others, Music of Coal: Mining Songs from the Appalachian Coalfields.
- Kentucky State Fiddle Champion, Sr. Div., 2013
- Master/apprentice program (KAC) with master fiddler Daniel Carwile
George Neel, electric and acoustic mandolin
- Member of TDH4-The Kentucky Folk Quartet since 1995
- Former member of the band Winter Wheat, the Patrick McNeese band, the Bruce Lewis band, and local Django style ensembles.
- Artisan woodworker; recipient of the Bluegrass Trust Craftsman Restoration Award, 2013
- Folk studies at Western Kentucky University; field recording of western Kentucky fiddlers
Rick Baldwin, bass
- Member of TDH4-The Kentucky Folk Quartet since 2012
- Former member of the Metropolitan Blues All-stars (1981-1990)
- Performed at Kitchen in NYC; Lonesome Pine Special, Kentucky Center for the Arts, Louisville, Waterside Festivals, Mountain Stage
- Recordings-- Life of the Party (June Appal) (1986), Trying Times (June Appal) (1988), Devil Get His Due (1992).
- Performs with Nick Stump’s Blues All Stars
TDH4-The Kentucky Folk Quartet CD: Dust Devil On Our Heels (2013).